About Nin Yoga
Established in 2017, Nin Yoga has (and continues to be) one of the most recommended and loved yoga studios and community in Western Sydney. Not only do we host regular weekly yoga and movement classes, which is what is included in this pretty darn radical trial deal, but we also offer beginner courses, workshops, retreats and Teacher Trainings.
How can we help you?
We get it. Life can be A LOT. We are juggling all the plates and then some. When and even how do we make the time for our own self care?
Well, first and foremost we need to push it up our priority list and make it a habit, and how can we do that?
Leaving the house to start a new form of exercise is by far the hardest part of this journey. Once you walk through our doors however, we promise to do the rest.
Leaving the house to start a new from of exercise is by far the hardest part of this journey. But what if you didn't have to leave your home at all?
Could you instead jump onto your laptop or smartphone and do a class with the Nin Yoga Teachers any time you like instead?
No need to organize a babysitter. There's no need to jump in the car. Heck, there's no need to even put on pants. You do you, boo!
We understand starting a new form of exercise can be intimidating, and even though we would LOVE to have you in the studios, we know this might not always be possible.
Thank goodness then for this wonderful invention called the internet, where we can continue to upload a new class every week, and you can continue to stay on your mat.Sign me up with first month FREE!
What results can you expect?
If you can manage to fit in at least 2/3 online classes a week, you may start to notice:
- Improved mood: Regular exercise and yoga can stimulate the release of endorphins, chemicals in the brain that promote happiness and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Increased energy levels: Engaging in physical activity can boost your overall energy levels and reduce feelings of fatigue (so less brain fuzz!)
- Better sleep: Exercise and yoga can help regulate your sleep patterns, leading to more restful and refreshing sleep.
- Enhanced flexibility and balance: Yoga, in particular, can improve your flexibility and balance over time, reducing the risk of injuries and improving posture.This also means less sore back, hips, shoulders neck, just all the things we can get doing repetitive tasks at work.
- Strengthened muscles and bones: With regular exercise, you'll notice increased muscle strength and even improvements in your own bone density.
- Weight management: If combined with a balanced diet, regular exercise can contribute to weight loss or weight maintenance, leading to better overall health so we can be here longer in this wonderful thing called life.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Exercise can strengthen your heart and improve blood circulation, reducing the risk of heart-related diseases. Bring on those stairs!
- Lower blood pressure: Regular physical activity can lead to a reduction in blood pressure, promoting better heart health.
- Enhanced focus and brain function: science has linked Exercise to improved cognitive abilities and increased focus and concentration. Something alot of us need in these days of information overload.
- Stress reduction: Both exercise and yoga can help alleviate stress and promote a sense of relaxation.
- Boosted immune system: Regular physical activity can enhance the immune system, making your body more resilient to infections and illnesses.
- Finding community: A personal favourite is of course the fact that going to a class, in a studio, with other adults, creates somethings very special indeed. This is connection via new friendships, as well as a safe space withing our walls, to just be as you are, with nothing to do and no where to be (and no one needing anything from you, at least for 60 mins!)
What's included in the online membership?
There are two different ways we can do this (and yes, you can totes do both if thats what works for you!)
First is our online platform, which you will get access to right away. which currently includes over 150 classes taught by our Nin Yoga Teachers in the studio, in modalities such as Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yang Yoga, Yin Yoga, Meditation, Pilates, Barre and QiGong.
You have unlimited access to all of these classes on your laptop, or by downloading the app and viewing them on your phone.
Oh, and P.S, the app is really easy to use; we will provide you instructions on how to get it on the phone so we can have you moving and grooving right away.
You can also join us LIVE via x10 different classes, direct from the studio to you.
These classes are currently scheduled at the following times:
Monday 6pm Gentle Vinyasa Yoga
Monday 7:15pm Vinyasa Yoga
Tuesday 6pm Yin Yang Yoga
Wednesday 6pm Vinyasa Yoga
Wednesday 7:15pm Yin Yoga
Thursday 4:45pm Vinyasa Yoga
Thursday 7:15pm Gentle Vinyasa Yoga
Friday 4:45pm Vinyasa Yoga
Friday 6pm Yin Yoga
Sunday 8am Vinyasa Yoga
Sunday 6pm Yin Yoga
To book these classes, we will explain exactly how to do it after the checkout page (and dont worry, it is super easy also!).
Once set up and booked in, you can continue doing the Livestream classes by just clicking on one simple link. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.Try this out with first month FREE!
Our Sankalpa to you
Sankalpa is a Sanskrit word (ancient language often used in yoga) meaning "intention". Sort of like a spiritual promise, we would love to make a Sankalpa to you.
After doing this 14-day trial at Nin Yoga, we promise you will feel better, be better and do better. For those you adore the most, and for the most important person of them all… YOU.
Meet Our Team
Kind words from our community:
“The online platform brings a pocketful of mindfulness from the comfort of my home. From pilates with cans of chickpeas to yin yoga with blankets and pillows, I get the magic that is Nin Yoga, anywhere, anytime. Forever grateful!"
"You made me like yoga! Awesome classes and teachers! Thanks for sharing it with us."
This is for you if:
- Feeling like there are just way too many spinning plates?
- When you finally have free time, are you spending it on the couch binge watching Netflix?
- Lacking motivation to get out of the house and do something to better your physical and emotional wellbeing?
We promise that the hardest part about your wellness journey is laying out your mat and picking the class on the platform.
We will do the rest. Just find the class (picking it in advance can be super helpful), find some room in the house, and we will be there on the screen to support you the rest of the way.
For $60 a month, you get an unbeatable deal. Hundreds of classes in all of our class types PLUS the chance to join us live via Zoom, in classes such as Yoga, Barre and Pilates. No catch. No lock in contracts. Cancel anytime.
Just simply sign up via the link below for full access to the platform.Try me out with first month free.
"What a significant blessing this has been to me! Fallen in love with yoga and meditation and the teachers can’t be faulted x"
"So many styles of yoga, all with friendly, knowledgeable instructors, and I always feel great about the session. Would highly recommend to all who want to give it a go!"
Yin Yang Yoga
Plus a whole bunch of others including weight training, mobility and hoopdance!
Keen on a mini taster before signing up?
Click below to check out some mini videos to get a sneak peek of the action!
Videos on the online platform range from 10 mins to 90 mins, so whatever the capacity, we got you covered.